Sunday, February 12, 2012

Never too much hockey




Once again our weekend was filled with hockey. Friday night Randy headed to Duluth to watch my nephew Scott play hockey. I stayed home with the kids since Easton was still a bit under the weather. Randy posted a few photos on his facebook. Saturday morning Peyton had hockey practice and in the afternoon she played between periods at the SCSU women's game. Since it was Pleasantview day at the SCSU game we saw plenty of our friends. We also were able to cheer for a few gals we know that skate for SCSU. Emma's old teammate Amanda is number 6. After that hockey game I headed to Duluth to watch the Bulldog/Sioux game. I posted a few photos from that on my facebook page. Today we had another game in Paynsville for Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment