Saturday, June 16, 2012

This and That

My fortune from my fortune cookie.  I do hope this is true since we haven't had a showing in two weeks.
 A quick visit to Mungsinger - Clemes gardens.

 Finally our end of school year reward.  A trip to MOA.  Easton wanted to find some Indiana Jones LEGOS but we found out they no longer make them.  He was very excited to get a Pirates of the Caribbean set.  All smiles!!!!



Peyton always loves checking out the American Girl Doll store.  She wanted a pair of shoes and earrings for her doll.  In the second photo she was very excited to see the McKenna doll since we are reading a book about her.  A few squeals in the back seat on the ride home.


 I pierced the dolls ears myself with a power drill!  Save us $14.

 My most recent stash of crafting supplies.  Target has on clearance SMASH supplies.  Two Peas in a Bucket is running a few summer specials and I love using my 50% off coupons at our local craft store.  Michelle also has new stock in her big cartel shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment