Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Man Home Sick

Easton stayed home sick yesterday and today I received a phone call from his school around 12:30 to pick him up. I think he ran out of energy from all the fun he was having at school. Yesterday we got some snow and Easton always enjoys watching the city plow out the cul-de-sac. Since I was able to stay home with Easton I found some time to scrapbook.

I had to start a new book for Peyton. I decided to go with a three ring binder style of book so I can just three hole punch some of her art work, school work, etc... and just add it in. So I went with the Doodlebug Storybook Album in pink for Peyton and I also picked up a brown for Easton. The page protector options are 12"x12", 4"x6" with six pockets, or a 6"x12 with three 4"x6" pockets. I am loving it. I also came across (at my local craft store) these American Crafts brand 6"x12" pockets that are a perfect fit with this album. Love it!
I have more pages done and can post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment